Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Layered Dip
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.8g|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|