Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Lasagna by Daisy Brand
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups salsa, divided
- 1 (7 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Daisy Brand Sour Cream, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.8g|
|Saturated Fat 14.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|