Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Lasagna Roll Ups
- 1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (1 ounce) package hot taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 pound) package shredded Mexican cheese blend, or as needed
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 1/4 cup sour cream, or as desired
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.1g|
|Saturated Fat 18.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|