Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Lasagna I
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 cups water
- 2 1/2 cups picante sauce
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 (2 ounce) cans sliced black olives
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 47.7g|
|Saturated Fat 24.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|