Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Grilled Shrimp Caesar Salad
- 1/4 cup pepitas (hulled pumpkin seeds)
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 Worcestershire sauce
- 1 jalapeo pepper, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 small head romaine lettuce, leaves torn (6 cups)
- 1/2 small jicama or 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup small red onion, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?