Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Flan Cakes
- 1 (13.4 ounce) can cajeta or dulce de leche (Mexican milk caramel spread), divided
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.8g|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|