Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Egg Bake
- 6 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch long strips
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.7g|
|Saturated Fat 8.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|