Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Cornbread Salad
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package dry corn bread mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pinto beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (15.25 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) can bacon bits
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 green onions
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 46.3g|
|Saturated Fat 12.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|