Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Cornbread I
- 1 cup self-rising cornmeal
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 6 chopped green chile peppers
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1/4 cup milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.8g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|