Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Corn and Quinoa Salad (aka Esquites with Quinoa)
- 1 cup cooked red or white quinoa
- 3 cups corn (about 4 ears), cut from the cob
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and finely diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons cotija (or feta), crumbled
- chili powder to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 avocado
- salt and pepper to taste
- InstructionsAdd the quinoa and raw corn to a large mixing bowl with the chopped jalapeo green onions, cilantro, half of the lime juice, cotija cheese and a dash of chili powder. Toss to combine.
Directions:View on What's Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?