Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Corn Casserole
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced italian-style tomatoes, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn with red and green peppers, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup diced jalapeno peppers (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.4g|
|Saturated Fat 13.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|