Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds boneless pork butt (shoulder), cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons crushed Aleppo peppers
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|