Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Chocolate Shake with Chipotle and Almond
- ½ cup cold whole or lowfat milk (about 4 ounces/125 milliliters)
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon chipotle powder or cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- 4 medium scoops vanilla bean or original vanilla ice cream (about 1 pint/12 ounces/340 grams), softened until just melty at the edges
- 4 medium scoops chocolate sorbet (about 1 pint/12 ounces/340 grams), softened until just melty at the edges.
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 123kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 18mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|