Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Chocolate Chili
- 1 pound ground round
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with garlic, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|