Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Chile Marinade and Sauce Recipe
- 1 teaspoon whole cumin seeds
- 3 whole cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Mexican oregano leaves
- 5 dried guajillo chiles
- 5 dried chiles negros (also called pasilla negro)
- 2 dried ancho chiles
- 1 ( 1-1/2-pound ) pineapple (about 10 ounces fresh pineapple meat), peeled, core removed, and finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped white onion (about 1 small)
- 2 medium garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 1 medium lime)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt , plus more as needed
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?