Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Chicken and Rice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup celery, finely diced
- 1 head cauliflower, trimmed
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, diced
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, grilled and diced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ground cumin, oregano and chili powder to taste
- 1 avocado
- grated cheese, if desired
- salsa, if desired
Directions:View on Elana's Pantry
Why don't we display directions?