Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Chicken and Black Bean Salad
- 2 (4 ounce) frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (8 ounce) can low sodium tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup salsa
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.7g|
|Saturated Fat 8.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 19.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|