Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Chicken Taco Casserole with Olives, Peppers & Queso Fresco Cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 large Anaheim pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups enchilada sauce (I prefer green)
- 16 corn tortillas
- 2 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, shredded
- 1/2 cup sliced California black olives
- 1 can (14 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 oz. queso fresco cheese, crumbled (plus more for garnish)
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro, plus more for garnish
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?