Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Chicken Noodle Soup
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, skinned and seeded
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped
- 2 canned chipotle chiles en adobo or 2 dried chipotle chiles, soaked
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 boneless and skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3¾ cups chicken stock
- 8 oz (225g) Mexican fideos or angel hair pasta
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and cubed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 655kcal (33%)|
|Total Fat 28g (42%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (25%)|
|Cholesterol 90mg (30%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 61g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|