Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Chicken Kiev
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 green chile peppers, cut into 8 strips
- 1 (8 ounce) package Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 8 slices
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.5g|
|Saturated Fat 13.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|