Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Chicken II
- 1 (3 pound) chicken - cooked, deboned and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 45.2g|
|Saturated Fat 19.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|