Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Ceviche Tacos
- 1 1/4 pounds very fresh (sushi-grade) fish fillets (such as tuna, hamachi, barramundi, or mahi-mahi), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons sliced pickled jalapeo chiles from jar plus 1 tablespoon liquid from jar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 large head of romaine lettuce, very thinly sliced crosswise (3 to 4 cups)
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted, diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 purchased crisp taco shells
- Purchased salsa
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?