Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 pound cubed skinless, boneless chicken breast meat
- 1/2 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1/4 cup salsa
- water as needed
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-style cheese
- 1 1/2 cups crushed plain tortilla chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.3g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|