Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter
- 3 cups white sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoons ground Mexican cinnamon (canela)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pequin chile pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/30 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.8g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|