Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Bread Pudding
- 10 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup corn oil
- 16 3x2x1/2-inch slices French bread from about three 6- to 7-inch-long French rolls
- 2 cups (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 canela or cinnamon sticks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons aniseed
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 4 ounces queso manchego*, thinly sliced, room temperature
- Crema mexicana or sour cream (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?