Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Blackened Corn
- 4 slices bacon (optional)
- 4 ears fresh sweet corn, kernels cut from the cob
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup beer
- 1/4 cup crumbled cotija cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|