Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Black Bean and Quinoa Cups
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed under cool water
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1-15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds and ribs removed, finely diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup skim milk
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?