Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Beef and Corn Casserole from Country Crock®
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can reduced sodium black beans, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexicorn, drained
- 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|