Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Beef and Bean Stew
- 1 1/2 pounds beef for stew, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Beef Consomme
- 1 cup Pace® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.4g|
|Saturated Fat 10.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|