Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Baked Eggs
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin, toasted and ground
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 2 jalapeno peppers, diced
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes or 4 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 (19 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated cheese such as jack and cheddar
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?