Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican-Style Potato Salad With Avocado and Jalapeo
- 2 lbs. red potatoes, cut into pieces
- 2 jalapeos, seeded and cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/2 celery stalk, diced
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon or hot mustard
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced
- chili powder or hot paprika
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?