Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican-Style Corn Spoonbread
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 pounds frozen corn kernels, thawed
- ½ cup milk
- 3 eggs, separated
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup stone-ground yellow cornmeal
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ cup (2 ounces) grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 345kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (36%)|
|Cholesterol 131mg (44%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|