Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican-Chocolate Shortbread Cookies
- 2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup lightly packed unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon pure ancho chile powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 10 tablespoons sugar, plus additional sugar for coating the cookies
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 142kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (25%)|
|Cholesterol 20mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|