Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexicali Pasta Salad
- 1 (16 ounce) package tri-color rotini pasta
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup Italian-style salad dressing, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 slice onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 lime, juiced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|