Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound ground beef chuck
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and sliced
- 3 slices Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 2 inch wide strips
- 3 jumbo English muffins, split and toasted
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/3 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.9g|
|Saturated Fat 13.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|