Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Metropolitan Granola Scones Recipe
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup stone-ground cornmeal
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, plus extra for topping
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 sticks plus 2 tablespoons sweet butter, cold and cut into small cubes
- 2 1/2 cups granola, such as
- 3/4 cup heavy cream, plus extra for brushing
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?