Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mesquite-Grilled Tuna with Flame-Charred Tomato Salsa
- 6 chiles de árbol, stemmed
- ½ pounds fresh tuna, cut into 4 (½-inch-thick) steaks
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, plus a few sprigs for garnish
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 large ripe red tomatoes
- ½ small white onion, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon oil for the grill grate
- Warm flour tortillas for serving
- Mesquite wood chunks for building your fire, or ½ cups mesquite chips to toss on the coals
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?