Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mesclun with Figs, Cabrales, and Pomegranate
- 1 medium-size pomegranate
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 4½ teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4½ teaspoons best-quality red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- ¼ cup fragrant extra virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt (kosher or sea) and freshly ground black pepper
- 10 purple figs, trimmed and quartered lengthwise
- 8 to 10 cups loosely packed mesclun, rinsed and dried
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 to 3 ounces Cabrales or other blue cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 264kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 7mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|