Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mesclun and Cherry Salad with Warm Goat Cheese
- 2 tablespoons roasted almond oil or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds (about 3 ounces)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 11-ounce log soft fresh goat cheese, cut crosswise into 6 rounds
- 6 cups (packed) mixed baby greens or baby spinach
- 1 cup halved pitted fresh Bing cherries or other dark sweet cherries (about 7 ounces whole unpitted cherries)
- 1/2 cup 2x1/4-inch strips fresh fennel bulb
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?