Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mesclun Salad with Veggies, Goat Cheese, and Crispy Garlic
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 large shallots, minced
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- About 10 cups mesclun
- 1 large orange bell pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 4 cooked beets, thinly sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1/8 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?