Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mesclun Salad with Oven-Roasted Peppers and Feta Dressing
- 2 large red bell peppers, halved lengthwise, seeded
- 2 large yellow bell peppers, halved lengthwise, seeded
- 2 large orange bell peppers, halved lengthwise, seeded
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 ounces feta cheese, diced (about 1 1/2 cups), plus 2 ounces coarsely crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- 6 tablespoons cold water
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 1 1/2 4.5-ounce bags mesclun salad
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar
- Kalamata olives (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?