Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mesa Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium red onion, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 plum tomatoes, seeded and coarsely diced
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons dark molasses
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon ancho chile powder (see Note)
- 1 tablespoon pasilla chile powder (see Note)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?