Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Merritt's Butternut Squash Gratin
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (2 1/2 pound) butternut squash - peeled, seeded, and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 8 ounces shredded Gruyere cheese
- 8 ounces shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16g|
|Saturated Fat 9.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|