Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Merlot Beef Ragout
- 1¾ pounds lean, boneless beef stew meat, chuck or bottom round, trimmed of fat and cut into 1½-inch chunks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium-size onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- One 14.5-ounce can diced peeled tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup dry red wine, such as Merlot
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 561kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 33g (51%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (52%)|
|Cholesterol 115mg (38%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|