Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Meredith’s Molten Blondies
- 1 cup (250 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- ½ tsp (2 ml) salt
- 2 cups (500 ml) packed brown sugar, divided
- ¼ cup (50 ml) butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- ½ cup (125 ml) milk
- ½ cup (125 ml) chocolate chips or butterscotch chips
- ½ cup (125 ml) chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- 1 cup (250 ml) boiling water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 426kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (31%)|
|Cholesterol 17mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 75g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|