Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Melt-in-your-mouth shin stew
- olive oil
- 2 red onions, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 sticks celery, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- a few sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 small handful dried porcini
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 kg quality shin of beef, bone removed, trimmed and cut into 5cm pieces
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 x 400 g good-quality tinned plum tomatoes
- bottle Chianti
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?