Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Melt-in-the-mouth Choco Cake
- 4 eggs, separated
- 100g plain (dark) chocolate
- 100g Stork margarine, (or marg/unsalted butter)
- 100g caster sugar
- 40g light muscovado sugar
- 3 tbsp + 1 tsp self raising flour
- 175g icing sugar
- 75g Stork margarine, (or marg/unsalted butter)
- 1/2 - 1 tsp vanilla extract
- NB: Stork is an alternative to margarine, very good for baking
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?