Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Melting goats cheese & chutney tarts
- 1 tbsp olive oil , plus extra for dressing
- 1 large red onion , halved and sliced
- 5 pears , peeled and chopped
- 4 tbsp sherry vinegar , plus extra for dressing
- 4 tbsp light or dark muscovado sugar
- 2 thyme sprigs, leaves only
- 375g pack all-butter ready-rolled puff pastry , defrosted if frozen
- 200g goat's cheese with rind, sliced (we used Capricorn goat's brie)
- sprinkling thyme leaves
- 1 egg , beaten
- 200g bag salad , to serve
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?