Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Melted Cheese and Chorizo with Grilled Bread
- 2 1/2 tablespoons grapeseed oil, or other neutral oil, divided
- 2 cups chopped white onions
- 1 cup (packed) thinly sliced leeks (about 2 small; white and pale green parts only)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 8 ounces smoked Spanish chorizo, cut into 1/16-inch-thick rounds
- 3 cups coarsely grated Petit Basque cheese or Gruyère cheese
- Grilled sourdough bread slices
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?