Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Melted Brie and Apricot Petite Croissants
- 6 small croissants
- 5 ounces wedge of brie, rind removed, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 3 tablespoons Smucker's® Apricot Preserves
- 3 tablespoons glazed pecans*, chopped
- 3 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Cinnamon sugar, if desired
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.1g|
|Saturated Fat 9.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|